Coca-Cola Company sells a brand of ultra-filtered milk called Fairlife that has 50% more protein and 50% less sugar than regular milk.
Fairlife milk makes the claim that each serving will contain more protein and calcium, less sugar, and no lactose. The goal of Fairlife milk is to provide your body with nutrients without consuming excessive amounts of milk. This milk is flavorful, creamy, and packed with tons of vital nutrients that are good for you. Fairlife milk has good qualities as it contains more naturally occurring calcium and protein than regular milk.
The Nutritional value of one cup of Fairlife milk
For an adult on a 2000-calorie diet, one cup of 2 percent Fairlife milk offers 13 grams of protein and 40% of the daily calcium
Fairlife Milk vs Regular Milk
Comparing Fairlife Milk vs Regular Milk, There are the causes as follows.
- Fairlife milk is produced by ultrafiltration methods that provide higher contents of beneficial ingredients like protein and calcium.
- Fairlife milk has been ultra-filtered contains 50 percent less sugar than regular milk, 20 grams of protein, and is also lactose-free and easy to digest.
- Despite being produced by adding protein rather than cream, Fairlife milk also has a slightly creamier, thicker consistency that can be described as such.
- The shelf life of Fairlife milk is also longer than other milk varieties.
Who would benefit from drinking Fairlife milk?
Several people, including the following, may profit from consuming Fairlife milk.
- Protein drinks are used by athletes as a post-workout recovery aid.
- Adults and kids with diabetes may watch their carbohydrate intake.
- Getting enough calcium can be difficult for women who are at risk of osteoporosis.
- People who are lactose intolerant avoid dairy products but long for the flavor of a creamy glass of dairy milk.
Industrial processing steps of Fairlife milk:
You may read the following process if you want to know how Fairlife milk is made.
- The milk is sourced from healthy cows that naturally produce milk with no impurities that satisfy high standards.
- To improve the flavor of the milk, it is then kept at a low temperature with quick Chill Method.
- Fairlife milk stands out from other milk brands thanks to ultrafiltration..
- mall filtration channels are used to separate the proteins and calcium from the sugar in the milk.
- After the milk has been filtered, it is packed into bottles that offer health advantages to the clients.
In terms of offering a more nourishing taste, quantity of protein, and calcium with less sugar content, this Fairlife milk is a healthier option.